Haute Route Dolomites 2023
Haute Route Dolomites
Alpcycles are Official Tour Operators for Haute Route Events 2024 we are sad to say the Dolomites event will not run in 2024. Please check out our Haute Route Alps and Haute Route Pyrenees pages. Our packages include all those special Alpcycles touches that allow you to Eat - SLEEP - RIDE - REPEAT........You will "ride like a pro" supported by the best team around, spending comfortable nights in our 3/4 Star**** family run hotels.
All of our packages include FULL ENTRY. To travel with an Official Tour Operator you must buy a full entry & accommodation/logistics package.
Haute Route Dolomites 5 Day event: unavailable for 2024
Haute Route Dolomites Alpcycles package:
- Airport transfers for you, your bike and luggage to and from the start & finish towns
- Full Haute Route Entry with all benefits assciated with that
- The Alpcycles team there for the full event to support you all the way - with our famous VIP Tent in the Finish Village daily for our riders, full of homemade goodies, coffee and a cold beer (of course)
- 7 nights with 5 Half Board in 3 & 4 Star Hotels
- Twin share & single ensuite rooms (book early for single room availability)
- Breakfast, lunch (provided as part of your entry) and dinner everyday
- Shuttle service from TT finish if required (bad weather)
- The Alpcycles team there to see you off and welcome you in every day.
- Mechanically minded staff team and everything hosted by us
- A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info to our guests
- Additional Alpcycles feedstations in selected Official Feedzone plus Day Bag Service - your things where ou need them to be each day.
- The knowledge, enthusiasm and support of the Alpcycles team throughout your stay to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already have.
What's not included in our package:
- Your flights and travel to us
- Insurance for you and your bike
- Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
Haute Route Dolomites 2023: Bormio - Cortina, Sunday 27th August - Sunday 9th September
- Sunday 27/08: Arrival Day - we will have a pick-up from Milan Malpensa at a set time. Please check with us before you book flights
- Monday 28/08: Registration Day - Bormio
- Tuesday 29/08: Stage 1 - Bormio to Bormio inc Stelvio (84km)
- Wednesday 30/08: Stage 2 - Bormio to Trento inc Predaia (120km)
- Thursday 31/08: Stage 3 - TT of Monte Bondone (20km)
- Friday 01/09: Stage 4 - Trento to Cortina inc Falzarego (143km)
- Saturday 02/09: Stage 5 - Cortina to Cortina inc Valparola (78km). Finishing ceremony this evening
- Sunday 03/09: Departure Day - we will have a drop-off at Venice Marco Polo Airport at a set time
Nothing can match Italian food & hospitality. For our Haute Route Dolomites 5 Day we will once again be staying at our wonderful family run hotels.
- Bormio - Hotel Genzianella
- Cortina d'Ampezzo - Hotel Triestre
- Further hotels to be confirmed
If you have any dietary requirements please be sure to let us know when you book your package with us.