Haute Route Alps 2024
Haute Route Alps 2024 Travel package
Alpcycles has been one of the exclusive Official Tour Operators for Haute Route events since 2014. You'll be supported by the best in the peleton when you take on the toughest & highest multi day cycling events in the world and feel like a Pro Rider in every sense.
Haute Route Alps 2024 will take you on an adventure with an epic challenge for any rider. Our riders know that the best way to enjoy a Haute Route event is to be supported all the way and with Alpcycles you can focus on your riding & achieve your goals…….with some laughs along the way. Make the most of our top class service & commitment to our riders throughout the event. -
Haute Route Alps 2024: Megeve to Nice
Full Entry & Accom/Logistics Package - Twin Share = €5,199 pp
Full Entry & Accom/Logistics Package - Single Room = €6,049 pp
- Alpcycles Arrival Day: Friday 23/08 start date of our 9 night package
- Registration Day: Saturday 24/08
- Stages 1 - 7: Sunday 25/08 to Saturday 31/08
- Departure Day: Sunday 01/09
- Full registration with Alpcycles is available now at the T1 lowest price
Please contact Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your for Haute Route package. We have limited places.
Haute Route Alps 2024 Alpcycles package:
Alpcycles superior service, support & hospitality is second to none. From the moment you arrive we take care of every detail, nothing for you to do but immerse yourself in the event!
- 9 Nights of Accommodation & logistics package in 3/4* star hotels well located and chosen by us.
- 7 nights of evening meals (2 nights B&B)
- Airport transfers from GVA and to Nice at set times. These will be confirmed and guest flights must fit in order to access them
- An exclusive Alpcycles Jersey!!! for 2024 all our Haute Route riders recieve an Alpcycles jersey as part of your package.
- Concierge & Support services, both on and off the bike throughout your stay
- The Alpcycles team on hand, with mechanics and logistical whizzes to support all our riders
- Exclusive Alpcycles feed stations out on the course each day for our riders
- Day Bag services - you can place your own nutrition/clothes on our exclusive feedstations out on the course
- The coveted Alpcycles VIP Tent in the heart of the finish village everyday - your own private space with home made post-race snacks & refreshments exclusively for our riders.
- Perfect cyclists breakfast and evening meal on 7 nights.....no hunting around for restaurants each evening.
- Transporting of your bags between the start/finish villages each day by us
- Shuttles to/from start/finish if required
- Bike cleaning service
- Cycling kit wash on set days
- A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info in the comfort of your hotel
- The knowledge, enthusiasm & support of the Alpcycles team throughout the event to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already thought of it
What's not included in our package:
- Your flights
- Insurance for you and your bike
- Bike hire if required
- Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
Haute Route Alps 2024: Megeve to Nice
The start & finish towns for this event have been confirmed. The full route will be confirmed on 11/12/23 and our hotesl and further information will be added then.
Fri 23/08: Arrival day for our Alpcycles package. We will have an airport transfer from Geneva Airport (GVA) to Megeve at a set time. Times will be confirmed soon and guests flights must fit with these times in order to acces the service.
Once at the hotel our team will assist with bike set-up and settling our guests into the resort.
Sat 24/08: Registration Day - The Alpcycles VIP tent will be in the Haute Route Registration Village for our guests to enjoy. Drop your bike, pick-up your registration pack, grab a coffee and some home baked cake.....then a little bike tweaking and a spin. A perfect start to your stay with us.
This evening after dinner together there will be a breifing for our guests. For those of you who have not stayed with Alpcycles before, this will help you understand how everything works (departure times, VIP feedstations and our guests Day Bag service etc). There will be a briefing every evening to give you all the information you need for the following stage
Sun 25/08: Stage 1 - the details for todays stage will be confirmed 11/12/23. There will definielty be an early cyclists breakfast and excitement on the startline
Mon 26/08: Stage 2 - info to come
Tue 27/08: Stage 3 - info to come
Wed 28/08: Stage 4 - info to come
Thur 29/08: Stage 5 - info to come
Fri 30/08: Stage 6 - info to come
Sat 31/08: Stage 7 - The final stage today finishes in Nice. Cross the finiah line, soak up the glory of your achievement and celebrate with your fellow riders in the Alpcycles VIP tent in the finish village
Sun 01/09: Departure Day for our Alpcycles package. We will have a few airport shuttles to Nice Airport (NCE) during the morning and before lunchtime for our guests. If you would like a late room checkout or to stay on at the hotel and enjoy further days in Nice we will connect you with the hotel and you are able to book extra nights of course.
When the full itinerary for the Haute Route Alps 2024 is announced on 11/12/23 we will finalise our hotel list for you.
Alpcycles have worked with many of our hotels for many years. We trust all of our hoteliers to provide a welcoming & friendly service and most are family run. Hearty breakfasts, great evening meals and comfortable rooms.
We use 3 & 4 star hotels and locations that work well for the start & finish villages.