Haute Route Pyrenees 2023
Haute Route Pyrenees 2023 Travel Packages
Alpcycles has been one of the exclusive Official Tour Operators for Haute Route Events since 2014. Supported by the best in the peleton, you too can take on the toughest & highest multi day cycling events in the world next August and feel like a Pro Rider in every sense. We know that the best way to tackle a Haute Route event is to be supported all the way by the Alpcycles team. Ensure that you can focus on your riding and achieve your goals…….with some laughs along the way. Make the most of our top class service, VIP Tent in the Finish Village each day & commitment to our riders. You will never look back.......
Haute Route Pyrenees 5 Day - Andorra to Pau: this 5 Stage event carves out a route that runs across the stunning Pyrenees chain of mountains and with fantastic start & finish cities. Discover legendary climbs and hidden gems over 5 awesome stages. Not to be missed - All of our packages include FULL ENTRY. To travel with an Official Tour Operator you must buy a full entry & accommodation/logistics package. We are unable to sell you a package without an event entry
Haute Route Pyrenees 5 Day event: our 7 night package is 02/07/23 - 09/07/23 (departure day)
Twin Room = €3699 per person
- Full HR Entry is included in the package
Please contact Shelley at email@example.com to enquire or book on this package
What's wrapped up in the Haute Route Pyrenees Alpcycles package:
The answer is "pretty much everything" even a laugh or a hug when you need it, so that all you need to do is Eat - Sleep - Rest - Repeat.........and ride your best event.
- Full entry to Haute Route event 2023
- Airport transfers for you, your bike & luggage to and from the start and finish locations at set times
- The experienced Alpcycles team there for the full event to support you all the way with real food, friendly & professional care and with a limited group size to ensure the attention to detail & personal touch we are known for.
- 7 nights in 3/4* star hotels well located and chosen by us
- Breakfast everyday
- Lunch is included with your event entry everyday
- Exclusive feedstations out on the route each day including Day Bag Service - the things you need out on our feedstations each day
- Alpcycles VIP Gazebo in the heart of the finish village everyday with refreshments exclusively for our riders.
- Half Board for 5 nights (on the first night and last night dinner is not included)
- Shuttle service to/from hotels if not close to start/finish line
- Transporting of your bags between the start/finish villages each day by us.
- The Alpcycles team, with mechanicaly minded and logistical whizzes to support all our riders
- A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info to our guests
- Additional Alpcycles feedstations in selected Official Feedzones
- The knowledge, enthusiasm and support of the Alpcycles team throughout your stay to trouble shoot, problem solve and ensure you have the best experience ever….so that you have a smooth ride.
What's not included in our package:
- Your flights
- Insurance for you and your bike
- Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
Haute Route Pyrenees 2023: Andorra - Pau, Sunday 2nd July - Sunday 9th July
- Sunday 2/07: Arrival Day - we will have a pick-up from Toulouse Airport at a set time. Please check with us before you book flights
- Monday 03/07: Registration Day
- Tuesday 04/07: Stage 1 - Andorra La Vella to Andorra la Vella inc Port de Cabus (88km)
- Wednesday 05/07: Stage 2 - Andorra La Vella to Bagneres de Luchon inc Col du Portillon 167km)
- Thursday 06/07: Stage 3 - Bagneres de Luchon to Altiport Peyragaudes (88km)
- Friday 07/07: Stage 4 - Loudenville to Hautacam (108km)
- Saturday 08/07: Stage 5 - Argeles-Gazost to Pau (106km)
- Sunday 09/07: Departure Day - we will have a drop-off at Toulouse Airport at a set time
More info will follow