Haute Route Pyrenees 2024
Haute Route Pyrenees 2024 Travel Packages
Alpcycles has been one of the exclusive Official Tour Operators for Haute Route Events since 2014. Supported by the best in the peleton, you too can take on the toughest & highest multi day cycling events in the world next July and feel like a Pro Rider in every sense. We know that the best way to tackle a Haute Route event is to be supported all the way by the Alpcycles team. Ensure that you can focus on your riding and achieve your goals…….with some laughs along the way. Make the most of our top class service, VIP Tent in the Finish Village each day & commitment to our riders. You will never look back.......
Haute Route Pyrenees 5 Day - this 5 Stage event carves out a route that runs across the stunning Pyrenees chain of mountains and with fantastic start & finish cities. Discover legendary climbs and hidden gems over 5 awesome stages. Not to be missed - All of our packages include FULL ENTRY.
Haute Route Pyrenees 2024: Pau to Pau
Full Entry & Accom/Logistics Package - Twin Share = €3,949 pp
Full Entry & Accom/Logistics Package - Single Room = €4,649 pp
- Alpcycles Arrival Day: Saturday 29/06 start date of our 7 night package
- Registration Day: Sunday 30/06
- Stages 1 - 5: Monday 01/07 to Friday 05/07
- Departure Day: Saturday 06/07
- Full registration with Alpcycles is available now at the T1 lowest price
Please contact Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your for Haute Route package. We have limited places.
Haute Route Pyrenees 2024 Alpcycles package:
Alpcycles superior service, support & hospitality is second to none. From the moment you arrive we take care of every detail, nothing for you to do but immerse yourself in the event!
- 7 Nights of Accommodation & logistics package in 3/4* star hotels well located and chosen by us.
- 5 evening meals (2 nights B&B)
- Airport transfers from/to Toulouse Airport at set times. These will be confirmed and guest flights must fit in order to access them
- An exclusive Alpcycles Jersey!!! for 2024 all our Haute Route riders recieve an Alpcycles jersey as part of your package.
- Concierge & Support services, both on and off the bike throughout your stay
- The Alpcycles team on hand, with mechanics and logistical whizzes to support all our riders
- Exclusive Alpcycles feed stations out on the course each day for our riders
- Day Bag services - you can place your own nutrition/clothes on our exclusive feedstations out on the course
- The coveted Alpcycles VIP Tent in the heart of the finish village everyday - your own private space with home made post-race snacks & refreshments exclusively for our riders.
- Perfect cyclists breakfast and evening meal on 7 nights.....no hunting around for restaurants each evening.
- Transporting of your bags between the start/finish villages each day by us
- Shuttles to/from start/finish if required
- Bike cleaning service
- Cycling kit wash on set days
- A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info in the comfort of your hotel
- The knowledge, enthusiasm & support of the Alpcycles team throughout the event to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already thought of it
What's not included in our package:
- Your flights
- Insurance for you and your bike
- Bike hire if required
- Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
Haute Route Pyrenees 2024: Pau to Pau
The start & finish towns for this event have been confirmed. The full route will be confirmed on 11/12/23 and our hotesl and further information will be added then.
Sat 29/06: Arrival day for our Alpcycles package. We will have an airport transfer from Toulouse Airport (TLS) to Pau at a set time. Times will be confirmed soon and guests flights must fit with these times in order to acces our service.
Once at the hotel our team will assist with bike set-up and settling our guests into the resort.
Sun 30/06: Registration Day - The Alpcycles VIP tent will be in the Haute Route Registration Village for our guests to enjoy. Drop your bike, pick-up your registration pack, grab a coffee and some home baked cake.....then a little bike tweaking and a spin. A perfect start to your stay with us.
This evening after dinner together there will be a breifing for our guests. For those of you who have not stayed with Alpcycles before, this will help you understand how everything works (departure times, VIP feedstations and our guests Day Bag service etc). There will be a briefing every evening to give you all the information you need for the following stage
Mon 01/07: Stage 1 - the details for todays stage will be confirmed 11/12/23. There will definielty be an early cyclists breakfast and excitement on the startline
Tue 02/07: Stage 2 - info to come
Wed 03/07: Stage 3 - info to come
Thur 04/07: Stage 4 - info to come
Fri 05/07: Stage 5 - The final stage today finishes in Pau. Cross the finish line, collect your medal, soak up the glory of your achievement and celebrate with your fellow riders in the Alpcycles VIP tent in the finish village.
Sat 06/07: Departure Day for our Alpcycles pacakge. We will have a morning airport transfer to Toulouse Airport (TLS) for our guests. Thiswill be at a set time which will be confirmed and guest flights must fit with it in order to access the service.
When the full itinerary for the Haute Route Pyrenees 2024 is announced on 11/12/23 we will finalise our hotel list for you.
Alpcycles have worked with many of our hotels for many years. We trust all of our hoteliers to provide a welcoming & friendly service and most are family run. Hearty breakfasts, great evening meals and comfortable rooms.
We use 3 & 4 star hotels and locations that work well for the start & finish villages.