Take on the toughest and highest multi day cycling events in the world next August. These events will take in maximum amounts of climbing over 7 days and are a real challenge for any rider, widely known as the most challenging on the calendar
Alpcycles is one of the few Official Tour Operators for these events. The best way to tackle a Haute Route event is to be supported all the way by the Alpcycles team and we will ensure that you can focus on your riding and achieving your goal…….and have some laughs along the way. Our Haute Route Pyrenees & Alps 2017 packages were another great success with all of our riders completing the full event within the daily cut off times and making the most of our VIP tent in the Finish Village everyday
Haute Route Pyrenees Full Package with Entry = €3,980.00 / £3,620.00* Book Now
Haute Route Alps Full Package with Entry = €3,980.00 / £3,620.00* Book Now
HR Pyrenees or Alps Accommodation & Logistics Package = €2,220.00 / £2,070.00 Book Now
*Price is based on the Haute Route 2nd Phase Entry price (next 100 entries) and twin share
What's wrapped up in the Alpcycles package:
The information below is subject to change once all of our 2018 Haute Route Packages are confirmed later this month
· Full entry in Haute Route 7 Day event 2018 including all the benefits outlined below:***
1 complete set of Haute Route cycling kit
Haute Route travel bag with wheels, transported from start to finish
1 Haute Route back pack
Mechanical support from Mavic both at each race village and along the route (not for repairing punctures)
A personalised frame plate and 2 sets of race numbers
Pit stops and refreshment breaks (solid, liquid, energy products) during each stage
A hot meal at the finish of each stage
· Airport transfers for you, your bike and luggage to and from the start and finish locations
· The Alpcycles team there for the full event to support you all the way
· 9 nights in 2/3* star hotels well located and chosen by us (twin share ensuite rooms)
· Breakfast everyday
· Lunch is included with your event entry everyday
· Alpcycles VIP Gazebo in the heart of the finish village everyday with refreshments for our riders.
· Half Board for 8 nights (on the last night dinner is not included)
· Shuttle service to/from hotels if not close to start/finish line
· Transporting of your bags between the start/finish villages each day by us, even put in your hotel room when possible.
· The Alpcycles team there to see you off and welcome you in every day.
· A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info to our guests
· Additional Alpcycles feedstations in selected Official Feedzones
· The knowledge, enthusiasm and support of the Alpcycles team throughout the 10 days/9 night to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already thought of it!!!!!!
What's not included in our package:
· Your flights
· Insurance for you and your bike
· Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
***Haute Route 2018 Our Official Tour Operator Haute Route Packages will include Full Entry (unless you have an entry already and chose the Non Entry package), HB Accomodation and Airport Transfers (and lots more). Our HR Alps package prices increase in line with the OCSport 2018 Entry increases
Note for all previous Haute Route Entrants: Previous entrants of Haute Route Events get a discount off their entry fee which can be applied to our packages in line with OCSports own discounts. Please highlight this when you book so that we can apply the Alumni discount. For 2018, the Alumni discount is only applicable until 19th Ocotber 2017.