Take on the toughest and highest multi day cycling event in the world next August. These events will take in maximum amounts of climbing over 7 days and are a real challenge for any rider, widely known as the toughest on the calendar
Alpcycles is proud to be one the exclusive Official Tour Operators for these events. The best way to tackle a Haute Route event is to be supported all the way by the Alpcycles team and we will ensure that you can focus on your riding and achieving your goal…….and have some laughs along the way. Our Haute Route Alps 2016 package was another great success with all of our riders completing the full event within the daily cut off times and making the most of our VIP tent in the Finish Village everyday
Haute Route Pyrenees or Alps FULL Package with Entry = *£3,565 / €4,140per person in twin share ensuite
Haute Route Pyrenees or Alps Accommodation & Logistics Package No Entry = *£2,060 /€2,390per person in twin share ensuite
What's wrapped up in the Alpcycles package:
· Full entry in Haute Route Alps 2017 including all the benefits*** Non Entry Option Now available!!
· Airport transfers for you, your bike and luggage to and from the start and finish locations
· The Alpcycles team there for the full event to support you all the way
· 9 nights in 2/3* star hotels well located and chosen by us (twin share ensuite rooms)
· Breakfast everyday
· Lunch is included with your event entry everyday
· Alpcycles VIP Gazebo in the heart of the finish village everyday................it has saved lives!
· Half Board for 8 nights (on the last night dinner is not included)
· Shuttle service to/from hotels if not close to start/finish line
· Transporting of your bags between the start/finish villages each day by us, even put in your hotel room when possible.
· The Alpcycles team there to see you off and welcome you in every day.
· A member of the team to visit the briefing every evening and feedback the race info to our guests
· Additional Alpcycles feedstations in selected Official Feedzones
· The knowledge, enthusiasm and support of the Alpcycles team throughout the 10 days/9 night to ensure you have the best experience ever….so if anything else needs thinking of, we have probably already thought of it!!!!!!
What's not included in our package:
· Your flights
· Insurance for you and your bike
· Drinks with hotel meals and anything not outlined above
***Haute Route 2017 Our Official Tour Operator Haute Route Packages include Full Entry (unless you have an entry already and chose the Non Entry package), Event Cancellation Insurance, HB Accomodation and Airport Transfers (and lots more). Our HR Alps package prices increase in line with the OCSport 2017 Entry increases as outlined below:
Phase 4 Entry = 1,750 Euros, 08/03/17 - until Sold Out
Note for all previous Haute Route Entrants: Previous entrants of Haute Route Events get a further 15% off their entry fee which can be applied to our packages. Please highlight this when you book so that we can apply the Alumni discount.
Saturday 19th: Arrival Day. Guests will be transfered from Nice Airport and taken to the hotel
Sunday 20th: Registration Day
Monday 21st: Stage 1 (depart Nice)
Tuesday 22nd: Stage 2
Wednesday 23rd: Stage 3
Thursday 24th: Stage 4
Friday 25th: Stage 5
Saturday 26th: Stage 6
Sunday 27th: Final Stage 7 (Finish in Geneva)
Monday 28th: Departure Day. Guests will be transfered to Geneva Airport
Full route and itinerary information will be availabe when the course is officially announced by OCSport in October 2016........we can promise it will be awesome!
Before you leave…packing and a few other bits:
Here is a short list to think about when you are packing. It does not include the obvious things (toothbrush, bibbed shorts…you know the rest) but is to give you a few useful reminders. Please just drop me a line if you want to check anything at all.
· An up to date EHICC (was E111) for UK visitors. If travelling from outside the UK please check the medical travel documents or any VISA documents required for your trip
· Please, please make sure that your bike is in GOOD WORKING ORDER before you come. Check tyres & brakes (remember you are descending on alpine switchback roads) and general condition etc. If you put it in for a service before you come be sure to go for a spin at least once before you pack it up, just to be sure everything is spot on.
· Gearing on your bike: You have a lot of mountains to climb in some challenging terrain. Please make sure you have suitable gearing on your bike to make those climbs a little bit easier **********
· Pack your helmet, bike shoes & pedals in your hand luggage. It is not often that there are problems with airlines and bikes, but it is useful to have those things in your hand luggage just in case. If you have room, squeeze in a pair of bibs, jersey and socks too.
· A mesh washing machine bag (useful for keeping your stuff together in the daily kit wash)
· Chamois cream
· Energy powders & bars(we don’t supply these as they are too personal to every rider)
· Any specialist tools that are specific to your bike set-up and are unlikely to be in our toolbox.
· Please be sure that you read our Booking Conditions thoroughly and confirm that you have read them with us during the booking process.
· If you have any questions about them at all, just ask.
Pre Event Coaching Service: E3Coach.com
The perfect training partner for 2015. We are excited to announce our new partnership with E3Coach.com (Extreme Element Endurance Coaching) for 2015. Their experienced coaches communicate directly with you to specifically tailor an online plan to your lifestyle and goals. Whether it's an Alpcycles Camp or one of our 2015 Tour operator events, E3Coach.com works with you and the Alpcycles team so you can maximise your time with us, maintain your strength & fitness post camp..........and realize your potential in 2015!!!!!
Insurance (for you and your bike):
· Please be sure to read our Booking Conditions regarding insurance
· You are responsible for making sure both you and your bike are insured for your trip.
· You must be sure that you have adequate insurance to cover your cancellation of your holiday, travel, personal injury and liability of others (if you cause an accident whilst on one of our trips) and the cover of your bike against loss, damage or theft.
· We recommend Sportscoverdirect They provide insurance for a whole range of sporting holidays and activities
Bike Box Hire: Bike Box Online
· If you need to hire a bike box we highly recommend the services of Bike Box Online
· They now have 3 hubs in Winsor (Sam or Nick) Bristol (Hana) and York (Dave) and offer a range of services and great customer care.
· Alpcycles.com guests can a £5 discount (just ask for the promotional code when you book your trip with us)